Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger!
#19
6.5Geo Wrote:OP here...

I wonder what the wait time is on them? I know LaRue makes them “In house.”, not sure if that make any difference on ship times. If anybody has received theirs please chime in on wait times.

I had an RRA 2 stage and was going to get another until I heard about the LaRue. I could absolutely see no reason why I shouldn’t buy a LaRue.

I have eight RRA NM triggers two Geissele G2S and two LaRue MBT and I like the LaRue the best. The RRA NM are not as consistent and vary on the weight from trigger to trigger. Some RRA NM are just better than others. The Geissele and LaRue seem more consistent and appear to be a higher quality. I have seen RRA NM triggers go bad and I got one bad one.

I ordered a LaRue MBT 2S on October 4 and it was delivered October 26. I ordered two 17 round E-Landers at the same time which are still on back order. Even with the delay in shipping and no live enventory on LaRue’s web site I’ll probably buy more MBT 2S triggers.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by 6.5Geo - 12-14-2018, 04:42 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by treed - 12-14-2018, 03:02 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by VASCAR2 - 12-14-2018, 03:14 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by 65Whelen - 12-14-2018, 03:46 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by Les - 12-14-2018, 11:33 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by heavy260 - 12-15-2018, 01:32 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by rebby - 12-15-2018, 05:08 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by 41bear - 12-15-2018, 10:23 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by Swampfox - 12-15-2018, 10:38 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by 6.5Geo - 12-16-2018, 04:20 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by VASCAR2 - 12-16-2018, 05:03 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by rebby - 12-16-2018, 09:33 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by c3k - 12-18-2018, 06:53 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by MarkS - 12-18-2018, 08:23 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by bj139 - 12-23-2018, 06:56 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by murfvol - 12-24-2018, 04:03 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by ErikS - 12-25-2018, 12:20 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by rebby - 12-26-2018, 11:12 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by rebby - 12-28-2018, 04:58 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by FRB6.5 - 12-28-2018, 05:03 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by Dinny - 12-30-2018, 02:22 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by treed - 12-30-2018, 02:36 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by SDW - 12-30-2018, 05:06 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by 6.5Geo - 01-05-2019, 12:15 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by Icecold - 01-06-2019, 04:28 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by SDW - 01-08-2019, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)