Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PSA 18" Rifle-Length 6.5 Grendel 1:8 Stainless Steel 15" Lightweight Opinion?
#21
I was getting ready to pull the plug on a PSA upper but I received an email from Bear Creek yesterday morning and the 20" uppers were back in stock and I ordered one. I've read a lot of good and a lot of bad on Bear Creek but have got to say that I must have hit them at a good time because 30 minutes after my order a tracking number was created, UPS picked up package shortly after, and my Grendel is currently in transit and scheduled to be delivered on Monday.

BCG and CH are included


BCA AR-15 Complete Upper Assembly: 20" 416R Stainless Steel Heavy Barrel, 6.5 Grendel Type II, 1:8 twist w/ 15" MLOK
UA6.5RHB2018(SS)-(15)MLOK
$229.99
Ordered: 1
Shipped: 1

$229.99
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PSA 18" Rifle-Length 6.5 Grendel 1:8 Stainless Steel 15" Lightweight Opinion? - by LOTO - 12-14-2018, 01:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)