Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger!
#1
I had been on the fence whether to buy a Geissele 2 stage or a LaRue Tactical MBT-2S trigger, well I’m no longer on the fence! For $87 I could not pass up the LaRue. I wonder if I’ll notice the difference between the new LaRue trigger and the crappy MilSpec trigger I’ve been using?

I can’t wait for it to come in. I hope it’s not a very long wait, with Christmas and alll... Any of you have the LaRue on any of your rigs? What are your thoughts?

Thanks -GeoWink
Live free or die trying!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by 6.5Geo - 12-14-2018, 04:42 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by treed - 12-14-2018, 03:02 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by VASCAR2 - 12-14-2018, 03:14 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by 65Whelen - 12-14-2018, 03:46 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by Les - 12-14-2018, 11:33 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by heavy260 - 12-15-2018, 01:32 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by rebby - 12-15-2018, 05:08 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by 41bear - 12-15-2018, 10:23 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by Swampfox - 12-15-2018, 10:38 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by 6.5Geo - 12-16-2018, 04:20 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by VASCAR2 - 12-16-2018, 05:03 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by rebby - 12-16-2018, 09:33 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by c3k - 12-18-2018, 06:53 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by MarkS - 12-18-2018, 08:23 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by bj139 - 12-23-2018, 06:56 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by murfvol - 12-24-2018, 04:03 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by ErikS - 12-25-2018, 12:20 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by rebby - 12-26-2018, 11:12 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by rebby - 12-28-2018, 04:58 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by FRB6.5 - 12-28-2018, 05:03 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by Dinny - 12-30-2018, 02:22 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by treed - 12-30-2018, 02:36 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by SDW - 12-30-2018, 05:06 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by 6.5Geo - 01-05-2019, 12:15 AM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by Icecold - 01-06-2019, 04:28 PM
Just ordered the Grendel a trigger! - by SDW - 01-08-2019, 04:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)