Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bear Creek side charging upper and side charging BCG
#6
I have one but haven't used it yet. Visually and mechanically it seems great for the money. I do wish they had some sort of quick release bolt handle instead of threaded...but it's not a deal breaker for me at all. I am not a fan of the standard charging handle on ar15s. It always felt awkward.

I'd recommend the BCA side charger especially for hunting or a budget long range build. How anyone uses an ar15 charging handle with a long scope is beyond me. I can say with absolute certainty that if ARs were originally designed with a scope in mind that it would have had a side charging handle.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bear Creek side charging upper and side charging BCG - by Sixoeight - 12-13-2018, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)