Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The advice about handguard
#3
The best solution I’ve found to not having a pinned front fixed sight tower/gas block is a sight held on by threaded allen screws. I used one of these with a 22 LR CMMG barrel to give the classic M-4 look. Having a gas tube assist in alignment. I used Loctite on the gas block/front sight on the barrel and screws. It has held very well for over 10 years.

If you want the retro M-16 A-1 look you might consider this.

https://shop.deztacticalarms.com/A2-Fixe...035-GB.htm
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The advice about handguard - by R2BRO - 12-12-2018, 07:52 AM
The advice about handguard - by VASCAR2 - 12-12-2018, 09:44 PM
The advice about handguard - by VASCAR2 - 12-12-2018, 10:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)