Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The advice about handguard
#1
I'm thinking to make a build for 6.5G, with my existing 20" BCA barrel straight fluted black nitride. Ill be shooting steel with it.

I plan to use this handguard:
https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/fo...09337.aspx

Few questions:

1) Do i need to buy some delta ring for it? or how do I attach it? (I have colt 6920 and when i was using AB Arms MOD 1 handguard i used its existing rings and pad). So can you tell me exactly which parts i need to buy to successfully attach that long handguard to my rifle length system?

2) In case if i decided (not sure yet..) to use gas piston system from Adams Arms, would it fit under this handguard?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The advice about handguard - by R2BRO - 12-12-2018, 07:52 AM
The advice about handguard - by VASCAR2 - 12-12-2018, 09:44 PM
The advice about handguard - by VASCAR2 - 12-12-2018, 10:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)