12-07-2018, 07:38 AM
I bought the 12" SS upper. The targets are at 100 yards with a PA Raptor 1-6.
Instead of the over torquing the other guys mentioned, I had a tiny bit of wiggle in my barrel when I got home from the range.
Maybe I caused it when I put on the linear comp, didn't notice any at the time. It was an easy install.
I had a little burr in the crown also, took it off with a felt cone and a touch of polish at low speed on the Dremel.
This is my first post, if the pictures don't come through:
Hornady Custom 123gr SST - 2.15" 5 shot group
Hornady Black 123gr ELD - 2.7", 1.83" without the one I pulled
American Eagle 120gr OTM - 1.85"
Wolf Military Classic 100gr - 3.3"
The red target is all Wolf, better than the mixed target - 12 shots in 3.1", 11 shots <1.3", 8 shots <1"
The 3 on the bottom right are a separate group.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13304[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13303[/ATTACH]
Instead of the over torquing the other guys mentioned, I had a tiny bit of wiggle in my barrel when I got home from the range.
Maybe I caused it when I put on the linear comp, didn't notice any at the time. It was an easy install.
I had a little burr in the crown also, took it off with a felt cone and a touch of polish at low speed on the Dremel.
This is my first post, if the pictures don't come through:
Hornady Custom 123gr SST - 2.15" 5 shot group
Hornady Black 123gr ELD - 2.7", 1.83" without the one I pulled
American Eagle 120gr OTM - 1.85"
Wolf Military Classic 100gr - 3.3"
The red target is all Wolf, better than the mixed target - 12 shots in 3.1", 11 shots <1.3", 8 shots <1"
The 3 on the bottom right are a separate group.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13304[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13303[/ATTACH]

