12-02-2018, 01:56 PM
I have a Faxon 20 match barrel, 20 fluted and 18 BAs.
The BA were purchased through ArmorAlly with toolcraft bolt carriers which cannot be beat as stated from the fox.
I would consider the faxon i have as not match grade, the 20 BA is my match barrel out of the 6.5grs. With the 18 being very good. You can find moa accuracy with handloads , but every barrel likes something a little different.
I love rifle length gas system and only my blackouts have different length system. Rifle just work for me , smoother and softer. Everyone comments that same thing when they shoot my ARs.
The BA were purchased through ArmorAlly with toolcraft bolt carriers which cannot be beat as stated from the fox.
I would consider the faxon i have as not match grade, the 20 BA is my match barrel out of the 6.5grs. With the 18 being very good. You can find moa accuracy with handloads , but every barrel likes something a little different.
I love rifle length gas system and only my blackouts have different length system. Rifle just work for me , smoother and softer. Everyone comments that same thing when they shoot my ARs.

