01-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Thanks for the "props"! I really do enjoy this rifle!
As far as how it shoots....the rifle shoots fine... me, well I am working on it!
I have been working on some of my hand loads. This was before the Nightforce scope. Most recently I was using the Midway BSA Tac-Mildot scope prior @ 12X and I got these results @ 200 yds. Not too much variance from 28.0 grns - 28.3 grns. I had been working up the load and didn't get to shoot the 28.4 or 28.5. Also of note is that I was planning on using Sierra and Lapua 123gr too but, ran out of time at the range. So perhaps more later (in the appropriate thread of course!)
As far as how it shoots....the rifle shoots fine... me, well I am working on it!
I have been working on some of my hand loads. This was before the Nightforce scope. Most recently I was using the Midway BSA Tac-Mildot scope prior @ 12X and I got these results @ 200 yds. Not too much variance from 28.0 grns - 28.3 grns. I had been working up the load and didn't get to shoot the 28.4 or 28.5. Also of note is that I was planning on using Sierra and Lapua 123gr too but, ran out of time at the range. So perhaps more later (in the appropriate thread of course!)
