Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3 Fluted Barrels
#3
The thread on AA barrel is not a big deal unless you want to use a suppressor. I have one barrel with 9/16-24 thread which has a Phantom Flash Hider. Really boils down to personal choice on which barrel suits your personal preference.

I have numerous 6.5 Grendel AR-15’s plus a bolt action. I have two Faxon Group Buy barrels which I really like. I think the current Group Buy barrels are a good value for an all purpose rifle. Top accuracy usually cost more and Lilja, PF or JP get good reviews. I also have a Shilen 6.5 Grendel barrel which has proven to be an accurate button rifled barrel.

The Group Buy 18” barrel uses a rifle length gas system as does the 20” Group Buy barrel.


http://www.65grendel.com/forum/forumdisp...uy-Central
Reply


Messages In This Thread
3 Fluted Barrels - by GoneHiking - 12-02-2018, 03:23 AM
3 Fluted Barrels - by RMiller - 12-02-2018, 03:34 AM
3 Fluted Barrels - by VASCAR2 - 12-02-2018, 04:13 AM
3 Fluted Barrels - by Sixoeight - 12-02-2018, 06:58 AM
3 Fluted Barrels - by grayfox - 12-02-2018, 10:32 AM
3 Fluted Barrels - by GjGary - 12-02-2018, 01:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)