11-30-2018, 04:20 AM
Bobke Wrote:ALG Go Juice and Very Thin Grease have been best Ive used to date, though have no issues with Slip 2000 EWL, and have used Fire Clean, but it is very expensive per fluid ounce.
I can't say I was impressed with the Go Juice it seemed to burn/evaporate off rather quickly. The Very Thin Grease however lives up to their claims, it is thin and stays put, very happy with it. Slip EWL and EWL 30 hold up well.
As to cleaners, Shooters Choice for powder, Sweet's 7.62 for copper. I'll use Kroil as well in a highly polished barrel if just trying to remove powder fouling but leave some copper. CRC green can non-chlorinated brake parts cleaner for de-greasing as well as cleaning bore brushes, solvents dissolve the bronze over time. For something that has been heavily fouled or abused, JB bore paste.

