Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me plan my build!
#1
So recently I just did my first AR build and well, 5 days later I am starting another. My first build was done for hunting/target. (Which i will be first shooting this weekend)

M4E1 Lower
JMT Trigger
Gen 3 PRS stock

Grendel Hunter 20" upper

NOW....I am ready to build another but for the life of me I can not figure out what. I figure if I go with Grendel when I start reloading it will make life easier without having to buy other die sets and what not. So lets hear some ideas on a build. I am open to ALL suggestions
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help me plan my build! - by JAbbott85 - 11-25-2018, 12:54 AM
Help me plan my build! - by Bigs28 - 11-25-2018, 01:16 AM
Help me plan my build! - by Swampfox - 11-25-2018, 05:02 PM
Help me plan my build! - by Kswhitetails - 11-25-2018, 07:45 PM
Help me plan my build! - by JAbbott85 - 12-02-2018, 12:33 AM
Help me plan my build! - by JohnXDm - 12-29-2018, 10:20 PM
Help me plan my build! - by BCHunter - 12-29-2018, 11:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)