Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel
#1
I spent the last weekend at a known distance Appleseed shoot. Nothing crazy but shooting off slings only out to 400yds. I didn't have terribly high hopes for my build which centered around a 16" BCA barrel. I was however, pleasantly surprised by the results. I was able to shoot "rifleman" several times and was easily hitting steel at 400 with consistency once I found out where the hold in my reticle was. Did I get lucky? probably..i was shooting a combination of American Gunner and Black and they hit close enough at distance to not warrant any scope adjustments. At any rate, I figured I'd share my experience with around 400rnds sent downrange over a two day event

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13195[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel - by NCFED - 11-23-2018, 04:34 AM
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel - by Texas - 11-23-2018, 05:22 AM
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel - by CastleBravo - 11-23-2018, 04:00 PM
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel - by ErikS - 11-23-2018, 05:29 PM
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel - by NCFED - 11-23-2018, 09:38 PM
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel - by NCFED - 11-23-2018, 09:41 PM
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel - by js8588 - 11-24-2018, 03:18 PM
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel - by ported45 - 11-26-2018, 06:13 PM
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel - by NightFisher - 11-26-2018, 10:46 PM
Appleseed with 6.5 BCA Barrel - by NCFED - 12-01-2018, 03:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)