I would also add to compare the 6.5 Creedmoor into your mix. I believe Creedmoor beats the 308 and the .30 cal/7.62. The box of Hornady's Precision Hunter says 2700 fps with a 143 gr pill. Then you can reload 6.5 pills for both G and Creed. I believe I got a Creedmoor Criterion barrel from Fulton Armory that is way more accurate than I am.
|
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by BKKJ - 11-20-2018, 04:52 PM
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by depletedyourcranium - 11-20-2018, 05:25 PM
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by Drillboss - 11-20-2018, 06:26 PM
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by Kswhitetails - 11-20-2018, 08:10 PM
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by Sticks - 11-21-2018, 11:32 AM
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by Sputnik - 11-21-2018, 01:22 PM
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by BKKJ - 11-21-2018, 09:38 PM
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by ErikS - 11-21-2018, 11:17 PM
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by BluntForceTrauma - 11-21-2018, 11:35 PM
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by ErikS - 11-22-2018, 01:06 AM
Matching ballistics between 6.5G and 308 Win - by LRRPF52 - 11-22-2018, 04:12 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

