Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pulled the trigger
#11
I almost went with a 18" Upper from PSA, ended up deciding on building one from a 16" GB Monster Barrel. I plan on using mine for hunting as well, and I wanted to keep the weight down as much as possible. I figured a few less inches of barrel and handguard would help. Otherwise I would have been all over the PSA, I have bought several other uppers from them and have been fairly happy with them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pulled the trigger - by Big Dog - 11-19-2018, 10:25 PM
Pulled the trigger - by Bigs28 - 11-19-2018, 11:04 PM
Pulled the trigger - by SpinyNorman - 11-20-2018, 12:50 AM
Pulled the trigger - by Big Dog - 11-20-2018, 02:52 AM
Pulled the trigger - by Tacoma21 - 11-20-2018, 04:06 AM
Pulled the trigger - by meatsweats - 11-20-2018, 11:12 AM
Pulled the trigger - by Big Dog - 11-20-2018, 07:39 PM
Pulled the trigger - by bj139 - 11-20-2018, 10:15 PM
Pulled the trigger - by Big Dog - 11-20-2018, 11:27 PM
Pulled the trigger - by meatsweats - 11-21-2018, 09:11 AM
Pulled the trigger - by hootie6828 - 11-21-2018, 11:54 AM
Pulled the trigger - by wheatwt - 11-21-2018, 05:09 PM
Pulled the trigger - by SpinyNorman - 11-25-2018, 02:51 PM
Pulled the trigger - by hootie6828 - 11-26-2018, 10:29 AM
Pulled the trigger - by IescapedCali - 11-26-2018, 01:40 PM
Pulled the trigger - by SpinyNorman - 11-26-2018, 11:42 PM
Pulled the trigger - by Big Dog - 11-27-2018, 12:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)