Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy?
#1
Hello all,

I am biting the bullet and getting an AR build in before I finish up my blind mag bolt action build.

As usual I cannot decide on the heart of the build...the barrel. This rifle will be for fun and for hunting. It will not be a shoot all day from a bench gun so I would like it fairly light. I already have a carbon fiber handguard on the way. For now I will be using a BCA side charging upper that I have laying around. Obviously I will need to switch out the bolt so thats part of this as well.

I have narrowed my search down to:
- Brownells Satern 18 barrel and bolt
- Alexander Arms 18 lite barrel with a moster GB bolt
- Monster GB 18 barrel (Green Mountain) and bolt.

Thoughts? I am open to other suggestions but would like to come in under $300 for the barrel and bolt combined.

Hoping that the horde can give me some advice!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by Sixoeight - 11-19-2018, 08:34 AM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by Sticks - 11-19-2018, 10:31 AM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by grayfox - 11-19-2018, 11:44 AM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by A5BLASTER - 11-19-2018, 11:46 AM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by rabiddawg - 11-19-2018, 12:35 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by joedirt199 - 11-19-2018, 01:39 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by Popeye212 - 11-19-2018, 02:47 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by grayfox - 11-19-2018, 04:08 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by TNhuntsman - 11-19-2018, 04:49 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by BjornF16 - 11-20-2018, 02:52 AM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by Sixoeight - 11-20-2018, 02:26 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by VASCAR2 - 11-20-2018, 04:06 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by Sixoeight - 11-20-2018, 07:22 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by A5BLASTER - 11-20-2018, 07:24 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by grayfox - 11-20-2018, 09:02 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by tracker12 - 11-22-2018, 01:15 AM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by Sixoeight - 11-25-2018, 03:42 PM
Satern, Alexander, or Group Buy? - by grayfox - 11-25-2018, 05:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)