Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gas port size for 11.5 inch AR.
#1
What size gas port is needed for a always suppressed 11.5 inch carbine gas barrel? I would rather not need an adjustable gas block. This will be in an AR.

I am ordering a PF 6.5 Grendel Criterion Barrel. Percision Firearms says they can drill the gas port to any size. But they recommended .90 for suppressed only use. Doesn't that seem big? I though I would want smaller for suppressed use.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Gas port size for 11.5 inch AR. - by aaholland - 11-14-2018, 11:56 AM
Gas port size for 11.5 inch AR. - by Bigs28 - 11-14-2018, 12:50 PM
Gas port size for 11.5 inch AR. - by aaholland - 11-14-2018, 02:34 PM
Gas port size for 11.5 inch AR. - by aaholland - 11-15-2018, 01:49 AM
Gas port size for 11.5 inch AR. - by aaholland - 11-17-2018, 10:28 AM
Gas port size for 11.5 inch AR. - by Kswhitetails - 11-19-2018, 03:56 AM
Gas port size for 11.5 inch AR. - by LRRPF52 - 11-19-2018, 05:11 PM
Gas port size for 11.5 inch AR. - by aaholland - 11-20-2018, 09:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)