11-13-2018, 11:15 PM
I just removed the firing pin completely and fed some rounds. The bolt got hung up a few times and I had to work it to get it loose.
Every time I removed the bolt the cam pin was perpendicular to the correct direction.
I had the fear I might have a permanent BCG upper assembly jammed in place.
Feeding had many jams.
When I put the firing pin in with the washer there was one jam.
I don't believe a loose cam pin can be used to test reliabilty in feeding.
The bag of washers was $1.28. I can afford that.
Every time I removed the bolt the cam pin was perpendicular to the correct direction.
I had the fear I might have a permanent BCG upper assembly jammed in place.
Feeding had many jams.
When I put the firing pin in with the washer there was one jam.
I don't believe a loose cam pin can be used to test reliabilty in feeding.
The bag of washers was $1.28. I can afford that.

