Thanks, BFT. Sometimes good ideas are mixed in with the unusual ones.
Dare I try to drop the hammer in the house? I better wait till I get to the range.
Some one will try it before I do since I can't step out the back door for a go.
If anyone tries it post here.
I am not sure how to prevent leaving it in place and a home defense situation or hunting trip goes wrong.
I will think about that.
I now have a lot of washers in case I want to build something else.
Dare I try to drop the hammer in the house? I better wait till I get to the range.
Some one will try it before I do since I can't step out the back door for a go.
If anyone tries it post here.
I am not sure how to prevent leaving it in place and a home defense situation or hunting trip goes wrong.
I will think about that.
I now have a lot of washers in case I want to build something else.

