11-12-2018, 10:28 PM
I'm curious on the amend 2 mags... have they done any extensive testing with suppressed guns?
I have the e-lander and I'm getting sick of having to take them apart every 100 rounds to clean them. When clean they run fine, but after about 100 rounds they start giving fail to feeds in the last couple rounds, then they run fine again after a cleaning.
I'm not having this issue with any magpul mags in my 223 guns, which makes me wonder if the polymer amend 2 mags would be more reliable than metal body in this respect.
I have the e-lander and I'm getting sick of having to take them apart every 100 rounds to clean them. When clean they run fine, but after about 100 rounds they start giving fail to feeds in the last couple rounds, then they run fine again after a cleaning.
I'm not having this issue with any magpul mags in my 223 guns, which makes me wonder if the polymer amend 2 mags would be more reliable than metal body in this respect.

