Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Group buy 12" build underway.
#6
Ok, I have an Elftmann SE with the flat trigger ordered. The MOE + grip should be here in a few days too. Still haven't decided on a muzzle device for it. I just had to shoot it so I put it on my blackout lower and shot it this morning. I was able to ring the steel out to 300 yds no problem in the light rain we had this morning. Now I am really looking forward to finishing this build and getting paper targets up so I can shoot some groups.

Greg
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Group buy 12" build underway. - by GregP42 - 11-07-2018, 07:41 AM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by Swampfox - 11-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by GregP42 - 11-11-2018, 06:30 AM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by Bigs28 - 11-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by A5BLASTER - 11-11-2018, 08:58 PM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by GregP42 - 11-12-2018, 06:00 PM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by GregP42 - 11-27-2018, 04:32 AM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by SKelt - 11-27-2018, 03:22 PM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by GregP42 - 12-04-2018, 02:18 AM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by michael1778 - 01-02-2019, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)