Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to disassemble E-Lander and C-Products 10-round magazines?
#7
SDW Wrote:Thanks, and thanks for taking the time to post the pics. That's just like my other aluminum GI-type mags. I was trying that with a little screwdriver. I even put 1/8" punch in the hole the other day and rocked it back like a lever to lift up the fwd edge a little to try and get those catches to clear. I guess I was afraid of permanently bending something and gave up too easily. That and I think the tabs on the body are just pressed extremely tight on the base plate. I will keep at it.

Hey no problem sir, that's what we here for to help others.

I think the inner tabs on the cp mags are a lil bigger then on gi 556 mags. I have much more trouble getting them off then I ever did on my metal 556 mags I use to have.

Can't help with the elanders I don't have anymore of them and can't remember how to do them.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to disassemble E-Lander and C-Products 10-round magazines? - by A5BLASTER - 11-10-2018, 04:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)