Case scratching
#11
Those scratches are not the same as I’ve seen on my 6.5 Grendel barrels. I’ve polished chambers with a barrel mop attached to a hand drill but I used Flitz. I’m not sure Flitz would help on your chamber. I think I’d contact AA and send them a picture of your brass. I’d rather them check the chamber before I tried anything. I’d hate to try something that didn’t work then have them say I caused the damage or whatever.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 11-07-2018, 10:10 PM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 11-07-2018, 11:05 PM
Case scratching - by Sticks - 11-08-2018, 10:42 AM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 11-09-2018, 03:10 AM
Case scratching - by VASCAR2 - 11-09-2018, 03:38 AM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 11-09-2018, 04:00 AM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 11-09-2018, 04:40 AM
Case scratching - by Sticks - 11-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 11-09-2018, 11:44 AM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 11-09-2018, 11:45 AM
Case scratching - by VASCAR2 - 11-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 11-10-2018, 05:15 AM
Case scratching - by A5BLASTER - 11-10-2018, 11:46 AM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 11-11-2018, 04:57 AM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 11-28-2018, 03:53 AM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 12-07-2018, 01:54 AM
Case scratching - by rabiddawg - 12-07-2018, 11:50 AM
Case scratching - by SDW - 12-12-2018, 04:09 AM
Case scratching - by wcb - 01-27-2019, 03:53 AM
Case scratching - by AR15gunner - 01-27-2019, 05:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)