11-09-2018, 10:44 AM
Wifi, dinner plates, and stop cooking for them.
Change the locks, put up a sign on the front door "Room(s) For Rent"
Insofar as the Gunsmith- small claims court. I'll bet you get a response out of him. If he admitted that his lackey bunged the job, and now he's fighting the replacement, it just turned into a Bartlien barrel as far as I would be concerned. $750 ought to get him motivated to settle on $350 to $400.
Change the locks, put up a sign on the front door "Room(s) For Rent"
Insofar as the Gunsmith- small claims court. I'll bet you get a response out of him. If he admitted that his lackey bunged the job, and now he's fighting the replacement, it just turned into a Bartlien barrel as far as I would be concerned. $750 ought to get him motivated to settle on $350 to $400.
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
Catchy sig line here.

