Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Group buy 12" build underway.
#1
Hello horde,

I have started my build on the group buy 12" monster barrel build.
I picked up a monster bolt from BFT for the build also.

Specs so far,

12" Monster barrel
Mk136 Monster bolt
BCA side charge upper
Anderson lower
SB tactical brace
UTG scope mount
Riton Mod3 Gen2 1-4x24 scope
Key mod 10" handguard
Melontied gas tube
Low profile steel gas block

Now I need to decide on the trigger setup, safety switch and grip.
Right now I am leaning towards a MOE+ grip, and a single stage trigger.

Greg


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Group buy 12" build underway. - by GregP42 - 11-07-2018, 07:41 AM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by Swampfox - 11-07-2018, 01:03 PM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by GregP42 - 11-11-2018, 06:30 AM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by Bigs28 - 11-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by A5BLASTER - 11-11-2018, 08:58 PM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by GregP42 - 11-12-2018, 06:00 PM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by GregP42 - 11-27-2018, 04:32 AM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by SKelt - 11-27-2018, 03:22 PM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by GregP42 - 12-04-2018, 02:18 AM
Group buy 12" build underway. - by michael1778 - 01-02-2019, 05:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)