11-04-2018, 05:46 AM
I picked one of these up also. New to AR's and couldn't pass up the sale w/discount. Got an Andersen stripped lower last holiday sale for $35.
I also have a PA 1-6 ACSS I got on sale in sept. too.
I missed that the Shockwave Blade brace I got requires a tool to adjust. Soon as I saw V1 checked & V2 on the bag I knew something was up.
New stk or a folder..Hmmm
I was slowly buying parts for a 24" paper killer but this was just to cheap to pass up.
I also have a PA 1-6 ACSS I got on sale in sept. too.
I missed that the Shockwave Blade brace I got requires a tool to adjust. Soon as I saw V1 checked & V2 on the bag I knew something was up.
New stk or a folder..Hmmm
I was slowly buying parts for a 24" paper killer but this was just to cheap to pass up.

