Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Twist Rate
#9
That’s a great calculator, kmon. Thanks.

I’m now convinced a 1:8 twist in a 18”-20” barrel will most likely be the best option for my purposes initially.

Next payday will almost certainly see an order - presuming the upper is in stock at PSA. If I like it as much as I think I will (and as much as the rest of the horde does), my next step will probably be to save up and assemble one from scratch.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Twist Rate - by Big Dog - 11-02-2018, 01:45 AM
Twist Rate - by A5BLASTER - 11-02-2018, 01:54 AM
Twist Rate - by centerfire - 11-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Twist Rate - by Big Dog - 11-02-2018, 02:22 AM
Twist Rate - by A5BLASTER - 11-02-2018, 03:00 AM
Twist Rate - by Sticks - 11-02-2018, 10:31 AM
Twist Rate - by Bobke - 11-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Twist Rate - by kmon - 11-02-2018, 11:40 PM
Twist Rate - by Big Dog - 11-03-2018, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)