Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shorter than 10.5 Inch Barrels
#11
Keef Wrote:DIY cut and crown it's not as hard or scary as people make it sound....

I dont have a lathe, no way I could get a concentric crown myself with basic hand tools. Besides I would also need to cut a new gas port and wouldn't have a gas block journal and not muzzle threads. I've shortened shotguns before, but I know better than to do a rifle myself and expect good accuracy when I'm said and done.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Shorter than 10.5 Inch Barrels - by Bigs28 - 11-02-2018, 01:07 PM
Shorter than 10.5 Inch Barrels - by Bigs28 - 11-02-2018, 02:39 PM
Shorter than 10.5 Inch Barrels - by Bigs28 - 11-02-2018, 05:11 PM
Shorter than 10.5 Inch Barrels - by A5BLASTER - 11-02-2018, 06:11 PM
Shorter than 10.5 Inch Barrels - by Keef - 11-02-2018, 07:19 PM
Shorter than 10.5 Inch Barrels - by depletedyourcranium - 11-02-2018, 07:27 PM
Shorter than 10.5 Inch Barrels - by Keef - 11-02-2018, 08:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)