Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Twist Rate
#4
That’s exactly what I wanted to know A5BLASTER. In case I wasn’t clear, my max range for game would not exceed 400 yards. I can’t see that far no matter how good the optic is. 😂

So I guess it’s 1:8 - unless I get the 18” AA with the 1:7.5 just to make you jealous... 😉
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Twist Rate - by Big Dog - 11-02-2018, 01:45 AM
Twist Rate - by A5BLASTER - 11-02-2018, 01:54 AM
Twist Rate - by centerfire - 11-02-2018, 02:10 AM
Twist Rate - by Big Dog - 11-02-2018, 02:22 AM
Twist Rate - by A5BLASTER - 11-02-2018, 03:00 AM
Twist Rate - by Sticks - 11-02-2018, 10:31 AM
Twist Rate - by Bobke - 11-02-2018, 10:29 PM
Twist Rate - by kmon - 11-02-2018, 11:40 PM
Twist Rate - by Big Dog - 11-03-2018, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)