10-30-2018, 10:01 AM
The classified section has several AR and Bolt grendles available.
If you want new, there is the ones suggested in the post earlier. I would avoid BCA. You are rolling the dice if you get a good one. Lot of members here have not done so well with them. PSA is also on the low end and may prove good. Not many reports on them.
I would go with Odin Works as they have a rep here of quality accurate barrels.
There is also the group buy barrels if you want to assemble your own.
Welcome to the Horde.
If you want new, there is the ones suggested in the post earlier. I would avoid BCA. You are rolling the dice if you get a good one. Lot of members here have not done so well with them. PSA is also on the low end and may prove good. Not many reports on them.
I would go with Odin Works as they have a rep here of quality accurate barrels.
There is also the group buy barrels if you want to assemble your own.
Welcome to the Horde.
Sticks
Catchy sig line here.
Catchy sig line here.

