Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
BrowningGuy88 - Build Thread - 12” Monster with SBA3
#8
grayfox Wrote:BG, welcome to the horde! and to the builder's club...

One thing I would mention as a caution is about the lower.... as I understand it, if you are building a pistol the lower (which is the ffl licensed piece) needs to never have been a rifle lower. Best bet is to use a brand new lower for a pistol build. Later that lower can be switched to rifle and back to pistol if desired (again as I understand it, please check the rules yourself). But a lower that started life as a rifle can't be turned into a pistol.

I've got the Nikon 3-9x40 on mine eight now and like it a lot.

Yeah that's my understanding too and is why I bought the PSA lower in the first place. I've since decided to go FDE on receivers and handguard so I will start with a new Aero FDE lower.

I guess the PSA will just have to grow into something else...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BrowningGuy88 - Build Thread - 12” Monster with SBA3 - by BrowningGuy88 - 10-25-2018, 01:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)