10-20-2018, 02:48 AM
I got my PSA 12” Nitride pistol kit today as well. I got it assembled and test fired it with factory ammo. The pistol functioned 100 %. I threw on a 5 MOA Mini Red dot just for testing. Shot next to a tree at 25 yards and had 3 rounds almost touching. It was getting dark with light rain so I only shot about 20 rounds. Brass ejected to 3:30-4 o clock without adjusting the gas block. I used the supplied buffer and spring which made the gun very pleasant to shoot.
I decided to pull the red dot and put my 1-6 Vortex Strike Eagle on this pistol. I just don’t care for 4-5 MOA red dot sight on this build. I bought this upper as I thought it’d be a good barrel to shoot Wolf steel cased ammo. Hopefully I get to shoot it more in the next few days. I ordered another MBT 2S trigger which is going in my 18” Faxon build. I think I’m going to replace the EPT PSA trigger with a RRA NM trigger.
I decided to pull the red dot and put my 1-6 Vortex Strike Eagle on this pistol. I just don’t care for 4-5 MOA red dot sight on this build. I bought this upper as I thought it’d be a good barrel to shoot Wolf steel cased ammo. Hopefully I get to shoot it more in the next few days. I ordered another MBT 2S trigger which is going in my 18” Faxon build. I think I’m going to replace the EPT PSA trigger with a RRA NM trigger.

