Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In case you wondered about those "inexpensive" muzzle brakes/conpensators on ebay...
#6
I have one of the "Smile And Wait For Flash" brakes on my 18" Heavy straight flute. It is loud, obnoxious for others on the range next to you. I got it in an Ebay package deal with a knurled tube forearm, barrel nut and gas tube, used with less than 40 rounds fired through it for like $25.
Best brake I have ever used was a Smith Enterprise brake on my M1 Garand. Kind of expensive but really worked good. Garand cycled good, tamed recoil down to M1 carbine level, accuracy no problem.
AR brake scroll down
http://www.smithenterprise.com/products07.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
In case you wondered about those "inexpensive" muzzle brakes/conpensators on ebay... - by Armadillo66 - 10-07-2018, 05:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)