Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In case you wondered about those "inexpensive" muzzle brakes/conpensators on ebay...
#1
Because I had a spare $15.75 laying around (that my wife hadn't found) I bought the "5/8x24 TPI Thread 6.5 Creedmoor Competition Muzzle Brake /w Washer" off of ebay from 'prosupplies32778'
To maximize efficiency of the brake, it should only be a few thousandths larger than the bore but Precision Shooter (I think) had said that .308 m/b's would only lose 5~10% on a 6.5mm
In this case I have a new muzzle brake to put on my 9.3x62 - a .366 bullet falls right thru :o
I'm sure it's plenty loud though so I can annoy other shooters.

This will be tested on a 18" BCA upper for schitzen giggles...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
In case you wondered about those "inexpensive" muzzle brakes/conpensators on ebay... - by louielouie - 10-05-2018, 01:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)