10-03-2018, 05:54 PM
A5BLASTER Wrote:The number of 400 dollar barrels that shot half as bad as some of the groups I have seen bca produce is microsopic.
Me personally I would act the same or worse if I spent 400 or more on a barrel and it shot have as bad as what I have seen bca barrels do.
As far as me I can shoot off the porch just outside the back door, and I even tryed one of their barrels and it was so short throat there was no factory ammo I could use in it.
You got two good ones that great and I would be happy to share a shooting bench with you any day, but the bottom line is there is no excuse for the number level of defective products bca produces in the grendel.
With the quality of the group buy barrels we get on this fourm I would have no problem sujesting to someone to bypass bca products, they simple are not producing worth while products it's that simple.
Bingo. Three in a row from BCA that had throats too short to accept factory ammo and the fourth would not shoot less than 5" groups. That was enough for me to swear off BCA forever.

