01-19-2012, 12:13 AM
thanks for the info, how long ago did you talk to her? As of right now, anyone can buy a reamer and chamber to the 6.5G specs, as stated right on the AA site:
http://www.alexanderarms.com/index.php/n...saami.html
Another thing, I talked to AA and middle of February they are coming out with a larger assortment of barrels, lengths, fluting, etc, so that will be good to see, I hope that their supplier can supply them what they need to keep them in stock, something that appears to be a problem across the industry....heck, I guess maybe I need to open a new business
http://www.alexanderarms.com/index.php/n...saami.html
Another thing, I talked to AA and middle of February they are coming out with a larger assortment of barrels, lengths, fluting, etc, so that will be good to see, I hope that their supplier can supply them what they need to keep them in stock, something that appears to be a problem across the industry....heck, I guess maybe I need to open a new business
