09-21-2018, 09:27 PM
Dead Center Miss Wrote:When I was talking with amend2 during the development stages, they were going to be a single center feed style mag instead of traditional double stack.
I asked them if it would be a single stack but they didn't give a direct answer to it.
But said they designed it differently then normal mags and said they will email me pics of it tommorw.
Will post them so everybody can get a look at it.
I was just being critical of magpul, they still say it can't be done but I have straight out the box gen 3 pmags that work perfectly with 5 rounds of grendel.
Also magpul says they never changed their pmags thickness but my gen 3 pmags are much thinner in the side walls then the gen 1 and 2 pmags I have.
I just thick it's note worthy to see a company trying to bring new product lines to the grendel.
One thing is for sure they get it to work they most likely will sell a ton of them.

