09-20-2018, 11:19 PM
Dead Center Miss Wrote:I'll talk with the owners of you want. They have given me discount codes before as a competitive shooter.
Might have to take that up with BFT he is the owner of the fourm.
Don't know all that kind of stuff works, figure it be best to let them handle it.
I'm just passing on what I was told about a new product coming out for the grendel soon.
Hoping they can make it work and hoping they can get the high capacity mags out soon.
A ten round mag is cool and I probably will buy a few but I already have gen 3 pmags that hold and load 5 rounds of grendel perfectly for target and hunting work.
If I am going to drop cash for let's say 10 mags I want 26 round or more capacity.
That and my cpd mags allow me to run my handloads out to 2.300 of an inch and I just don't see a polymer mag ever giving that much room for handloads.

