09-20-2018, 08:05 PM
A5BLASTER Wrote:They don't give much details on it just that they are testing it and expect to have the 10 rounder ready to purchase in 3 months and that it will allow a coal length of 2.260.
Hope it comes through and works, I got pmags to work but only for five rounds in a 10 round mag.
I like my cpd mags for being able to load to 2.300 but a polymer mag on the market is always a nice option.
If they are anything like the 223 mags they will be great. I think they will allow a bit longer then 2.260". I'll double check the length on the 223 mags when I get home tonight.
I wouldn't count on the mags coming out on October though. They said the same thing about the Glock mags, and I didn't see any until February. They might put them into production, but they wont be available, but I could be wrong.

