09-19-2018, 08:20 AM
I m sorry, but I don't want to be pain:
(a) I believe MIL spec AR15 5.56 is 0.125 and Grendel II is 0.136 Saami (?)
(b) I believe Toolcraft doesn't make their bolts, so I assume vendors add the bolt from X. If you look at AR15 5.56 Toolcraft complete bolt assemblies, depending on the vendor, the extractor material may differ same despite the same bolt carrier material. All this to say if I buy a "Toocraft" bolt I will not know the manufacturer?
(a) I believe MIL spec AR15 5.56 is 0.125 and Grendel II is 0.136 Saami (?)
(b) I believe Toolcraft doesn't make their bolts, so I assume vendors add the bolt from X. If you look at AR15 5.56 Toolcraft complete bolt assemblies, depending on the vendor, the extractor material may differ same despite the same bolt carrier material. All this to say if I buy a "Toocraft" bolt I will not know the manufacturer?

