09-11-2018, 07:38 PM
I updated my original post with the results of my latest range session: Overall, the groups were tighter (best group was just under 1 MOA). I had some inconsistency with the ELD-Ms grouping pattern. I'll need to fire some more rounds downrange, but in my hands the barrel is approximately 11.5 MOA. With a better shooter and handloading for an accuracy node, I'm confident that the barrel is precise enough to yield sub-MOA groups consistently.
Below is the range data from today:
120gr American Eagle OTM (factory): 5 shot groups were 0.958moa, 1.203moa, and 1.466moa
123gr Hornady Black ELD-M (factory): 1.16moa (7 shot group), 1.39moa (5 shot group), and 3.00moa (5 shot group; bad trigger pull on one shot. Group would have been about 2moa)
Below is the range data from today:
120gr American Eagle OTM (factory): 5 shot groups were 0.958moa, 1.203moa, and 1.466moa
123gr Hornady Black ELD-M (factory): 1.16moa (7 shot group), 1.39moa (5 shot group), and 3.00moa (5 shot group; bad trigger pull on one shot. Group would have been about 2moa)

