01-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Another one to add to the Botach blues file.
I should have listened to all the bad reviews i saw on the net about this place. I placed an order last week, it never shipped. I called for status today and they said they couldn't deliver an item to CA. I told them to take the item off. She removed the item and recalculated and then the rep comes back and tells me that THREE other items are on back order! I wont be making the same mistake twice! Take my advice and dont make it the first time! I'm not sure how this place stays in business.
I should have listened to all the bad reviews i saw on the net about this place. I placed an order last week, it never shipped. I called for status today and they said they couldn't deliver an item to CA. I told them to take the item off. She removed the item and recalculated and then the rep comes back and tells me that THREE other items are on back order! I wont be making the same mistake twice! Take my advice and dont make it the first time! I'm not sure how this place stays in business.
