Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Grendel rabbit hole (accurate barrel)
#17
JimmyAGR Wrote:Thanks will try removing them both and see if that helps. I am leaning towards getting the Lilja AR319, they have it in stock. My gunsmith uses Odin unless something else is requested. He uses them on all his hunting guns, not that a 1.5 MOA gun can't be used for hunting. As far as lapping I believe he has but will check with him. AE 120 is a pain to find in stock. The 1st Odin I put 200 rounds through with no improvement, this one shot the same to me. Everything I have read about this caliber makes it almost perfect for just about everything if I can get it to shoot Smile.

Don't forget about the group buy barrels, my 20 inch is showing great results for the price I payed for it.

Haven't really tryed hard for groups but they have been good even so, hits from 200 to 400 on steel are easy.

I have a thread going on it right now and there is a second member that started a thread about his and it looks good too.

If you get on expect a speed jump around 100 to 150 rounds down the pipe and it will pick up a lil speed.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
The Grendel rabbit hole (accurate barrel) - by A5BLASTER - 09-06-2018, 02:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)