09-03-2018, 09:18 PM
So I had my first Grendel AR built a few months ago. It had an 18" Odin barrel and was topped by a Steiner TSi 5x25. I could not get this gun to shoot more then 1.5 MOA. Brought it back to the gunsmith to have him check it over, also sent the scope to Steiner. Steiner changed out the erectors for both windage and elevation as the had some with issues. Took the rifle back out and still shot the same. I then brought it back to my gunsmith and he put another Odin barrel on it. No change... So just as a comparison I took my Noveske SPR and consistently can shoot .5 - .75 with 77gr. Sierras. So I am going to bite the bullet so to say and get either a Noveske (not many reviews) or a Lilja 319. What say the gurus on this forum?
Thank,
Jimmy
Thank,
Jimmy

