08-24-2018, 05:35 PM
Here are a few pics of my 12.7" group buy pistol build.
Aero Precision 9" Atlas S-One with CallahanCam cerakote
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12557[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12558[/ATTACH]
She got a little wet during a range session.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12559[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12560[/ATTACH]
Ultimately, I found the the 9" handguard too short for my needs. I have since switched the group buy barrel to an FDE Aero builder set with a 12" handguard. The extra rail space works better for my hand placement with weapon light, sling attachment point, handstop, and tripod adaptor plate.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12562[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12563[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12564[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12561[/ATTACH]
Cheers!
MAD
Aero Precision 9" Atlas S-One with CallahanCam cerakote
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12557[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12558[/ATTACH]
She got a little wet during a range session.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12559[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12560[/ATTACH]
Ultimately, I found the the 9" handguard too short for my needs. I have since switched the group buy barrel to an FDE Aero builder set with a 12" handguard. The extra rail space works better for my hand placement with weapon light, sling attachment point, handstop, and tripod adaptor plate.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12562[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12563[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12564[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12561[/ATTACH]
Cheers!
MAD

