Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finally got around to shooting my grendel.
#1
I have been slowly building this over the past 6 months for a hog hunting trip in Texas this upcoming October. Already have a 450 bushmaster but wanted another semi auto to take so I decided on a grendel.

The build consists of the following.

-aero upper
-aero lower and trigger kit - LaRue Tactical 2 stage on back order
-aero buffer tube kit
-toolcraft BCG
-odin 18” stainless barrel and adj gas block/tube
-eBay handguard
-ATN xsight 4k
-Uniquefire IR light w/QD Mount
-HM stock
-hornady 123gr SST


Got to take it out the other week to get the ATN night vision a try along with a couple of different IR lights to see the difference. It’s been a long time since shooting a standard trigger and didn’t realize how horrible they feel when you are used to a 2 stage. With that said I feel I did ok at 100 yards in the dark with have to center it up on the target vs aiming at the actual bullseye.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12510[/ATTACH]



My oldest thinking about shooting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12511[/ATTACH]


Since my 450 bushmaster has a RRA 2 Stage trigger, I swapped lowers yesterday and did this. Overall I’m ecstatic it did this well at 100 yards.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12512[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12514[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
               
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Finally got around to shooting my grendel. - by Etijsma - 08-19-2018, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)