Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Interesting post from PA
#18
I have 3 Grendel’s now. But when I had only 2 I considered a 224V. I had a brand new sealed Larue 224V barrel in my safe. But since I realized I hunt way more than I shoot over 1000 why bother. My 18 inch can get me to 1000 anyway. I traded the 224V and apparently the guy has had nothing but trouble which seems to be because of the ammo. I’m genuinely sorry for the problems he is having but it seems like stick with the 6.5 was a good call.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Interesting post from PA - by Kswhitetails - 08-03-2018, 09:00 PM
Interesting post from PA - by A5BLASTER - 08-03-2018, 10:01 PM
Interesting post from PA - by Redomen - 08-04-2018, 02:12 AM
Interesting post from PA - by ErikS - 08-04-2018, 02:25 AM
Interesting post from PA - by StoneHendge - 08-04-2018, 02:44 AM
Interesting post from PA - by Kswhitetails - 08-04-2018, 02:46 AM
Interesting post from PA - by Londerko - 08-04-2018, 03:45 AM
Interesting post from PA - by biodsl - 08-04-2018, 03:47 AM
Interesting post from PA - by Eagle103 - 08-04-2018, 04:19 AM
Interesting post from PA - by Kswhitetails - 08-04-2018, 03:03 PM
Interesting post from PA - by bj139 - 08-04-2018, 11:57 PM
Interesting post from PA - by StoneHendge - 08-05-2018, 03:38 AM
Interesting post from PA - by biodsl - 08-05-2018, 03:45 AM
Interesting post from PA - by bwaites - 08-05-2018, 05:35 AM
Interesting post from PA - by Joseph5 - 08-05-2018, 03:36 PM
Interesting post from PA - by se3388 - 08-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Interesting post from PA - by LRRPF52 - 08-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Interesting post from PA - by Dope6.5 - 08-19-2018, 02:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)