Bolt won't lock on Elanders
#3
Thanks for the ideas A5. I was irritated at the time so didn't feel like like messing around with them much. I did quickly flip the upper to see where the mags we lining up and didn't see anything obviously out of whack.
Wasn't dead in the water since the CP mags were working so just continued running rounds through them.
Was really just curious if this is a common thing for Elanders. I googled around and didn't find much so it's probably just my mags. Will trouble shoot this weekend and report back.

TC
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Bolt won't lock on Elanders - by Trock03 - 08-09-2018, 08:53 PM
Bolt won't lock on Elanders - by A5BLASTER - 08-09-2018, 09:10 PM
Bolt won't lock on Elanders - by Trock03 - 08-10-2018, 02:06 AM
Bolt won't lock on Elanders - by A5BLASTER - 08-10-2018, 12:29 PM
Bolt won't lock on Elanders - by Bearcatrp - 08-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Bolt won't lock on Elanders - by VASCAR2 - 08-11-2018, 12:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)