08-09-2018, 08:53 PM
Put a Superlative Arms bleed off gas block on my 12.5" Faxon and got it tuned in this weekend. Ran some AA, Hornady and Wolf steel through it using my CProducts mags with no issues. Switched over to Elanders and the bolt won't lock after last round on any of the ammo.
I dialed back the gas to where it wouldn't cycle and then added too much but none of it worked. I can't see any difference in the followers the would cause then to not trip the bolt catch.
The first person to offer up a successful fix gets to feel good about themselves.
TC
I dialed back the gas to where it wouldn't cycle and then added too much but none of it worked. I can't see any difference in the followers the would cause then to not trip the bolt catch.
The first person to offer up a successful fix gets to feel good about themselves.
TC

