Kswhitetails Wrote:Something is wrong. I've never had my LaRue sputter, on any factory or reloaded round, in any circumstance.
I had a bad Elander mag cause a bolt over, but I've bent it back in line, and never had a hiccup since.
I just put more than 200 Federal 120 AE, and GMM loads in a range and match setting last weekend, and not one failure that wasn't self induced (left the chamber flag in). Not a single hiccup. Two 24 round elander mags used.
Spend some time figuring out the issue, and call LaRue, they'll take care of you if it's their issue. I'd almost guarantee its not though, probably mag related. I'm sitting here thinking about it, and I can't remember a single ftf or fte. I'm sure it's happened, but I can't remember it doing so. The one mag induced bolt over aside, that is.
my mags worked very well with hornady ammo. no issues at all. It only happened with the federal ammo, in all of my magazines. I had a few brass over bolt issues that ive never had before in any of my guns. I wouldnt think it was a magazine issue if the only thing that was different in my setup was the rounds being used?

